6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606 Wrestling Federation

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesBackstageShowsRegisterLog in

Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Empty
PostSubject: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm

The crowd are all seated and ready to go as the titantron turns on.

6WF IS UNLEASHED IN 10.…9.…8.….7.…6...5.…4...3...2...1!

Firework’s explode around the arena as Saliva’s ‘Survival of the Sickest’ plays and the credits roll. The credits finish and an aerial of the crowd is shown and the noise is deafening.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome, We hope your ready for a rocky ride because tonight for the first time ever 6WF is UNLEASHED!!!

Wire: Yes ladies and gents in a bold move by The Saint he has ordered for a Shutdown PPV and tonight we get 1! A night where all the matches were randomly determined. Before we start let’s remind you of the card for the evening.

-A promo airs showing the full draw.-

RJ: Without further ado lets get stuck into the evenings Hostilities.

Wire: Yes RJ, as you saw the first match is a Last Man Standing match between TGA and Rock V2. These men have shared heated words in the past but have never faced off. But what a way to change that……in a match where the only way to win is to beat your opponent so bad they can’t answer a 10 count!

Match 1
Last Man Standing
Rock V2 vs. TGA

‘IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN?’ The famous words boom around the arena as Rock V2 makes his way to the ring to a huge ovation. He looks as focused as ever as he awaits TGA’s arrival.

TGA’s music plays and he stands at the top of the ramp mouthing at Rock, he starts to make his way to the ring but is immediately cut off by Rock V2 who has jumped out the ring to come and meet him.

RJ: And here we go! Rocky doesn’t want to wait any longer. He just wants to prove his point!!

Both men trade rights and lefts on the ramp before a throat thrust by TGA sends Rock stumbling back towards the ring. The Rock is straight back up and they begin battling again before a kick to the gut by Rock knocks the wind out of TGA and Rock follows it up by Irish whipping the Dynasty man into the steel ring steps.1.….2.….3.…..4 but TGA gets up. As he regains his footing he is blind sided by yet another Rock attack what sends both me flying over the steel steps. They land and are both straight back up and continue there duel. The Rock shoulder charges TGA but doesn’t knock him down, Rock steps back and charges again but is caught by TGA who forces Rock into the side of the ring. Rock writhes on the floor clutching his ribs as the referee counts 1.…2.….3.….4.…..5.….6 Rock slowly gets up.

Wire: Both men have gone after each other and so far are giving Unleashed the perfect start!

TGA wastes no time in throwing Rock into the ring and applying a bear hug. He continues to crank up the pressure and it’s plain to see that Rock is in a considerable amount of pain. As it seems that he is about to fade he low blows TGA with the back of his boot to make TGA release the hold and buys Rock time to get out of the ring and recover.

RJ: Rocky resorts to underhanded tactics but in this match it’s as legal as a headlock.

Rock slides back into the ring and stalks TGA who is

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Rock slides back into the ring and stalks TGA who is holding his family jewels and only just attempting to regain his footing such was the impact of Rock’s low blow. The Rock kicks TGA in the stomach to keep the wind out of him and performs a suplex followed by a series of elbow drops. 1.…2...3..4 TGA sits up but is met by a kick to the head by Rock. Rock momentarily favours his hurt ribs but then slides out of the ring and starts foraging under the ring. At first he pulls out a bucket he looks inside to find a series of brackets!

Rock: To hell with these!

He throws them back under the ring(as a side note sorry I couldn’t resist.). He pulls out a chair and holds it up to the crowd. The crowd yell in approval but as Rock turns around he is hit by a revitalised TGA who’s baseball slide sends the chair into the face of The Rock. 1.….2.…..3.…..4.…..5.….6.…..7 The Rock gets up but is set upon again by TGA who plants Rock on the cold hard arena floor with a choke slam. Instead of waiting for the ref to make the count he hits Rock with the chair on the ribs that were hurt earlier in the match. TGA proceeds in removing the top off the Spanish announcers table followed by the cables and Monitors.

RJ: Oh come on, leave Pedro and Emanuel alone!

TGA pushes one of the Spanish announcers out of the way and pulls up Rock V2 who has small traces of blood coming out of his mouth. He signals for an Angel Bomb but Rock is that badly hurt that he collapses to the ground. The referee begins to count but is told to shut up by TGA.

Crowd: Boo!

TGA pulls Rock up and leans him against the table He signals for a Hell and Back.

Wire: Surely, he won’t do this! He’ll injure himself!

RJ: OH MY GOD! ROCK V2 OUT OF NO WHERE!

As TGA begins his run up Rock V2 floors him with a clothesline. Rock sluggishly makes it to the chair. He waits for TGA to get back to his feet and nails him over the head with the chair busting him wide open. The Rock throws the chair down and drags TGA to his feet.

Wire: He isn’t thinking of a Rock Bottom on to the announce table surely?! MY GOD HE DID IT!!!

The Rock, who is unsteady lifts TGA up and plants him down on to the table with a Rock Bottom that causes the table to implode on impact. Rock crawls away as the referee begins to count. 1.……2.…..3.….4.…..5.….6.…7.…8.…9.……10!

The ref calls for the bell as Rock wearily raises an arm to signal his victory.

RJ: Rock V2 wins but how brutal was this match! I’m sure it’s not the last we’ll see of these two going at it!

Match 2
No Disqualification
Real Dude vs. Punisher

In a somewhat short match Punisher responded to an early offence by Real Dude by brutalizing the veteran with a flurry of Chair shots. He followed this up with a punt to the head and sealed the deal with a running power slam to earn himself a first singles win in 6WF.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Match 3
Ladder Match- Winner is Number 1 contender for Internet Title.
Abe Abercorn vs. Matt Lightning

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is A LADDER MATCH! The man that obtains the briefcase hanging above the ring will be the number 1 contender for the 6WF Internet Title!

-The crowd cheer as the camera shows the suitcase hanging above the ring.-

Abe Abercorn’s music plays and ‘The best in the west’ makes his way to the ring, staring at the briefcase all he way down.

RJ: What an opportunity for Abe, in only his third match he has a chance to become a number 1 contender for Bezerker’s Internet Title!

Matt Lightning’s music plays and he too looks as focused as ever as he also looks at the case hanging above the ring.

Wire: But he’s got a tough man in Matt Lightning to go through if he wants to grab that case. Ladies and Gents fasten your seatbelts cos this ones going to be a right stormer!

The referee discusses the rules with the men and Lightning put his hand out as a show of respect but Abercorn petulantly slaps it away.

Crowd: Boo

The bell rings and Abercorn starts by offering a test of strength to Lightning but as Lightning initiates the test Abercorn cheaply kicks him in the stomach and hits him with a quick DDT. Abercorn talks trash to the grounded Lightning and patronisingly kicks him.

RJ: A cocky start by Abercorn, who obviously see’s Matt as a walk in the park.

Abercorn leg drops Lightning to ensure that he stays down ad climbs out of the ring and closes up one of the ladders and throws it into the ring. Abercorn slides back into the ring and he picks up the ladder. He is setting it up but Lightning senses danger and like a superhero jumps up and performs a beautifully executed drop kick on to the ladder what sends it into the face of Abercorn, who is sent stumbling back into the corner. Lightning picks up the ladder and smashes it into the gut of Abercorn who rolls out of the ring in pain.

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Lightning throws the ladder to the ground and Abercorn is just getting up as he met by an amazing vaulting body press by Lightning. Both me are lay on the arena floor feeling the effects of the frenetic start to the match.

Both men begin to stir but it is Lightning up first and he makes his way into the ring and sets up the ladder and begins to climb. Abercorn realises this and follows Lightning into the ring and wraps his arms around the waist of Lightning and proceeds in performing a German suplex to Lightning off the ladder.

RJ: Unique offence by Abercorn who seems to impress me match after match!

Abercorn stomps into Lightning before dragging him over to the rope and placing his head on it. He begins to choke Lightning by driving his foot into the back of his neck forcing his throat into the bottom rope. He ceases after about 10 seconds and drags Matt away he pulls him up and places the ladder on the floor. Abercorn drives Lightning’s mid section into the ladder and Lightning rolls away clutching his back as Abercorn antagonises the crowd.

He places the ladder below the suitcase and slowly begins to climb. He gets slightly too over excited and as he reaches for the case he loses his footing and crashes and burns to the canvas below!

Wire: Just when you thought Abe had this sewn up he makes a mistake and this match is wide open AGAIN!!!

Both men begin to stir and groggily crawl towards the ladder, Lightning begins his ascent shortly before Abercorn does but after a prolonged time they both make it to the top. Lightning first attempts to reach the case but is met by a right hand by Abercorn. Abercorn then reaches himself but is caught by a right by Lightning. Both men then decide to trade blows and at stages both men seem ready to fall. Abercorn puts together a string of punches that make Lightning lose his balance. He grabs Lightning and holds him on his shoulders at the very top of the ladder.

RJ: What the hell is Abe doing, he can easily wi………OH MY GOD! DVD FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER AND BOTH MEN NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!

Abercorn performs his finisher off the ladder and both men are lay flat out in the centre of the ring, the ladder still standing tall above them. Lightning is not showing signs of stirring as Abercorn slowly starts to come around. He again climbs the ladder and when he reaches the top he steadies himself, takes a deep breath and makes the grab for the case. He gets both hands on it unclips it and takes it.

RJ: Abercorn won! A game showing by Lightning but that DVD off the top of the ladder has proven to these fans how much business ‘The best in the west’ means!!!

Abercorn holds the briefcase in the air and makes a gesture that he wants the title round his waist.

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:38 pm

RJ: We’re now standing by backstage with ‘The Franchise Initiative’ JJ Johnson!

-An interviewer is stood in the back with JJ Johnson who looks confident with how his match will go.-

Interviewer: JJ Johnson, tonight you take on one member of The Dynasty, Crime Lord, What do you think about your chances tonight?

JJ: Well you know what? Back home I had a nickname and that was ‘The Postman’ because The Franchise Initiative always delivers. Crime Lord, it doesn’t matter what match I take you on in because either way I’m gonna slap your ass on recorded delivery and you will receive The VIP Experience within the next 1 to 2 working hours!

Let me ask you something playa?!

Interviewer: What’s that?

JJ: Can you hear it?

Interviewer: No, hear what?!

JJ: Tick, Tock!

-JJ walks away.-

Match 4
2 on 1 Handicap
Bezerker and Enforcer vs. Gary ‘Angel’ Johnson

Gary Johnson is already in the ring as ‘Saturday Night’ plays and Enforcer makes his way down to the ring with Trish Stratus in tow.

RJ: River Ace said for Trish not to accompany Enforcer but it seems that maybe she didn’t want to miss this!.

Enforcer gets in the ring as the referee stands between him and Gary who looks a bit unnerved staring at his colossal opponent.

‘PREPARE TO BE TRASHED’ booms around the arena and the noise level rapidly rises as ‘Bombtrack’ plays and Bezerker appears on the stage. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring where he walks up to Enforcer and sticks his hand out enthusiastically hoping Enforcer will return the favour. Enforcer looks disgusted and doesn’t.

The bell rings and Johnson makes a beeline straight for Enforcer but is put straight on his back by a big boot. Enforcer grabs Gary by the neck and pulls him back to his feet and whips him into the corner, Bezerker attempts to apply some offence and is quickly pushed away by Enforcer. Trish looks on smugly as Enforcer humiliates Johnson by chopping him on the chest, the last of which sends Johnson out of the corner straight into Bezerker who compounds Johnson’s misery with a double armed DDT. Bezerker goes for a cover and reaches a 1 count but is abruptly thrown off by Enforcer. Bezerker argues with Enforcer but the former ice hockey player isn’t in an arguing mood and throws Bezerker out the ring.

Enforcer: You can’t change me!!

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Enforcer gives Johnson the rag doll treatment and throws him around the ring using a variety of power moves sealing it with a Gorilla Press slam what is greeted by Trish’s loud applause. Bezerker slowly climbs back into the ring and can only watch as Enforcer proceeds in making Johnson look like a fool. He sets the youngster up and hit’s a ferocious Face Check and goes for the cover. 1...2 and Bezerker throws off Enforcer. Enforcer charges at Bezerker and ends up outside the ring next to Trish as Bezerker ducks and Enforcer’s momentum sends him over the top rope. Bezerker stalks Johnson and puts him out with a Bezerker Bomb! He makes the cover 1.….2.….3!

RJ: BZ and Enforcer couldn’t co exist but they get the win anyway!

Wire: But wait, here comes Enforcer and he isn’t happy!

Enforcer and Trish get into the ring and start arguing with Bezerker. Things start getting heated and Enforcer throws a right hand at Bezerker but Bezerker catches it and nails the number one contender to the TAW Title with a Bezerker Bomb. Enforcer is lay flat out and Trish looks at her man and starts yelling at Bezerker. She slaps him so hard It can be heard throughout the arena.

RJ: Bezerker must have felt that!

Bezerker’s looking away from Trish who is giving him the daggers and still shouting at him, she raises her hand and attempts another slap but Bezerker catches her hand and Trish looks terrified as Bezerker hoists her up for an apparent Bezerker Bomb.

RJ: NO BEZERKER DON’T DO IT! I KNOW ENFORCER HURT BELINDA BUT THIS ISN’T THE WAY TO BREAK EVEN!

Bezerker looks around at different sections of the crowd who are all aching for him to do it. Trish is desperately trying to get out of Bezerker’s grip. Bezerker gets ready to do the move and as he is about to do it he puts her down. Trish looks petrified as she stares at Bezerker who shakes his head and leaves the ring and walks up the ramp.

Wire: Bezerker looked to get even with Enforcer but it seemed that he saw common sense and put Trish down!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Match 5
Hardcore Match
Steve Johnson vs. Gerry Johnson

In a match purely for the fans The Producer’s used the opportunity to show off their improving repertoire of moves. Steve took early control keeping Gerry down with a variety of holds following an impressive DDT. A botched Boston Crab attempt by Steve led to Gerry throwing his friend from the ring. Gerry wore down Steve’s arm by continually smashing it into the ring post. Gerry tried to use a chair to injure the arm further with a chair but Steve moved at the last second making Gerry hit the floor and the recoil hurts him more. Steve took the initiative and crashed the chair off Gerry’s skull, Steve rolled Gerry into the ring and make a cover 1.…2.…3!

Steve celebrates his first win but then realised that he had broken Gerry’s headcam and broke down in tears. He picked up his friend and carried him to the back.

RJ: At this time we are joined by the 6WF Champion GWC!

Now GWC, tonight you take on a man you are more than familiar with, The Saint. This time though you are trapped in the confines of a steel cage. How confident are you?

GWC: That’s a stupid question, I can’t understand why they haven’t fired your ass yet! Of course I’m confident! Why wouldn’t I be?

RJ: We……..

GWC: Did I say you could speak?! You see I’ve got to take on The Saint, a man who has never beaten me in singles competition and tonight I assure you that He will not alter that record!

RJ: But GWC, it seems that The Saint has a plan in place for tonight, do you think this will affect the match?

GWC: Of course it won’t! The Saint may think he is one step ahead of me but never discount me because compared to The Saint’s one step I’m 2 steps ahead of him and I aways will be!

-GWC walks away.-

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Match 6
Tag Match
Hero and Nemesis vs. EZ Money and River Ace

RJ: What an event we’ve had so far but this match must be the most intriguing match on the card! It has it all, hatred, friendship, rivalry!

‘Here comes the Money’ plays and EZ makes his way to the ring, getting a mixed reaction from the sold out crowd. EZ stands in the ring and ‘Lose Yourself’ plays and the crowd up the temperature in the arena such is the heat generated towards River Ace. River gets in the ring and gives EZ a look of disgust which is mirrored by EZ.

Nemesis’s music plays and he stands at the top of the ramp pointing at River Ace making a cut throat gesture.

RJ: You can’t help but fear for River Ace if Nemesis gets his hands on him!

The crowd explode as ‘This is the New S**t’ plays and Hero abseils down from the rafters and joins his partner at the foot of the ramp.

They get in the ring and eye up their opponents.

River immediately pushes EZ into the centre of the ring and get onto the apron as Nemesis elects himself to start the match for him and Hero, much to Hero’s annoyance. The bell rings and EZ circles Nemesis trying to use his slight speed advantage against Nemesis. They lock up and EZ is thrown into his corner straight away by the much stronger Nemesis. EZ gets straight back up and charges at Nemesis and ducks the big man’s big boot attempt, EZ takes his chance and grounds Nemesis with a chopblock. EZ immediately targets the leg of Nemesis and locks in a leg lock on the big man.

RJ: Clever by EZ, Nemesis can’t use his power on the ground!

Hero urges Nemesis on but EZ lets go of the hold and drags Nemesis over to his corner and tags in River Ace. River stomps on Nemesis’s leg and hit’s a couple of elbow drops. He rolls Nemesis over and attempts an early Texas Hold’Em but is sent flying by a boot to face by Nemesis. Nemesis pulls himself up and stares down at River who is in the corner. He pulls River up and throws him into his corner. Nemesis tags in Hero and they both throw punches at River who is isolated in the corner as EZ looks on.

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Nemesis is forced to leave the ring by the referee and Hero stomps a mudhole into River. He picks him up and throws him into his corner Hero follows him and hit’s a running splash. EZ, in the mean time has made a blind tag by slapping River on the back. Hero salutes the crowd, turns around and is immediately flattened by a clothesline by EZ. EZ pulls Hero to his feet and hit’s a soitdown powerbomb. 1...2...kickout! EZ hits Hero with a leg drop and follows it up with a back breaker. 1...2...Kick out!

RJ: Hero is showing here that he is made of resilient stuff!

Hero tries to crawl to the corner to reach Nemesis who is willing his partner long but EzZ grabs Hero by the leg and drags him back to his corner. EZ tags in River who hits Hero with a German suplex followed by a Texas Hold’em Attempt what Hero kicks him off. A frustrated River picks up Hero and whips him into the ropes and has his clothesline ducked by Hero who rebounds and both men are put down by Hero’s diving forearm smash. Both men are lay in the middle of the ring and try to crawl to their respective corners. They both make the tags and Nemesis waists no time in beating on EZ who runs straight into a Big Boot what Nemesis follows up with a bone chilling Choke slam. EZ rolls out of the ring upon impact and Nemesis turns to see River struggling to his feet. He turns and walks straight into Nemesis’s hand what tightens round his throat. Nemesis hoists River up but is petulantly low blowed by River on the way up as the ref calls for the bell. Nemesis falls to his knees as River starts to go to work on him. Hero, however is stood behind River and taps him on the shoulder River turns around and walks straight into a boot to the gut followed by the Canadian Destroyer! EZ slides back into the ring and puts Hero down with an Ace Cutter and showboats to the crowd before walking into Nemesis who hoists him up and floors him with a Death Wish. Nemesis stands tall and raises his arm in the air, he goes to leave the ring a turns around to find River trying to get up. He smiles walks over to River and pulls him up, River can hardly stand and for his troubles is Chokeslammed by Nemesis, who surveys the destruction, smiles and leaves the ring.

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Match 7
Falls Count Anywhere
JJ Johnson vs. Crime Lord

‘Get your Groove on’ plays and JJ Johnson makes his way to the ring. He gets in and stand s ready waiting for his opponent.

The titantron turns on and Crime Lord is shown on it.

Crime Lord: JJ, what are you doing in that ring?! This match is Falls Count Anywhere and I’m here in the parking lot so I suggest you get yourself back here right now!

JJ quickly leaves the ring and runs up the ramp. The camera shows him moving through the backstage heading towards the parking lot. He enters through the doors and Crime Lord is nowhere to be seen.

JJ: Come on CL, you punk! Where the hell are you?!

Just then TGA, Enforcer and Crime Lord come from behind JJ and start to beat down on The Saint’s assistant. They are all stomping on JJ as he is trying to get up and mount a fight back. Crime Lord is barking orders and tells Enforcer and TGA to hold JJ up. They are bot holding him by an arm as Crime Lord rains blows down on JJ’s head busting him open in the process. Crime Lord replacews Enforcer who steps back and hits JJ with a Face Check, followed by TGA hitting a Hell and Back and Crime Lord compounds the misery by hitting a Crime Pays.

TGA: You’ll never match The Dynasty punk!

Crime Lord calls over the referee and gets an easy 3 count. The Dynasty members walk away laughing leaving JJ a bloody mess on the car park muttering the words “This ain’t over!”

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Match 8
Golden Ticket Texas Bull Rope Match
Hobo vs. Finlay

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is a TEXAS BULL ROPE MATCH! If Hobo lose this match he must forfeit his Golden Ticket. If Hobo wins then he will cash his Golde Ticket in tonight!

Finlay’s music plays and he ,for the last time, makes his way down to the ring. He stands I the ring and awaits Hobo’s arrival.

‘The Littlest Hobo’ plays and there is complete pandemonium as Hobo makes his way to the ring alone.

Both men are stood in the ring and the referee discusses the rules of the match to them. After doing so the rope is connected to their wrists. The bell rings and they initiate a test of strength. Hobo seems to be over powering Finlay but Finlay senses he is losing and quickly kicks Hobo in the gut and uses the rope to send Hobo to the mat. Finlay stomps on Hobo a little bit before using the rope to choke Hobo out. Finlay tightens the makeshift noose round Hobo’s neck and starts to pull on the rope cutting off Hobo’s air supply. Hobo seems to be fading and Finlay releases the rope and makes the cover. 1.…2...Kickout! Finlay drag Hobo across the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He is about to make a diving elbow drop but Hobo sees this coming and pulls him off .

RJ: Hobo seemed to be the prey but he made good use of the rope to get back into the match.

Both men are lay on the canvas but Hobo is up first and is shortly followed by Finlay, they begin to trade blows, Hobo begins to take control and plants Finlay on the mat with a Soft Shoe Shuffle. Hobo locks in an STF and uses the rope to go round Finlay’s neck. Finlay seems to be inches from tapping but somehow reaches the ropes and Hobo releases the hold, he drags Finlay across the ring and hit’s a leg drop. He makes a cover 1.….2 and Finlay kicks out. Hobo looks a little annoyed with himself and pulls Finlay up. Finlay low blows Hobo though and rolls Hobo up 1...2.…3!

RJ: Finlay wins…..

Finlay celebrates but is unaware of the referee telling him Hobo got a hand to the rope!

Wire; Finlay doesn’t realise he hasn’t won!

Hobo tugs on the rope and Finlay turns around and walks straight into a Hobo Cuddle. Hobo makes the cover 1.…2.…3!

RJ: Hobo wins! He retains his ticket but must cash it in!

Hobo punches the air and takes the rope of his hand, he asks the announcer for a Microphone.

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

He goes over to make sure Finlay is okay and offers a handshake which Finlay graciously accepts.

MW: this could be the last time we see Finlay in a PPV ring folks.

RJ: and the crowd seem to be showing a lot of respect for the Irishman.

Crowd: Finlay! FINLAY!

Hobo: Well I have been thinking about Saints ultimatum and he said something that got me interested. He said I could have my ‘title turmoil, fight for the two top belts or even run the whole show for that he cares. Well I am going to do just that…all 3! I want to be commissioner for the night and then I will make a title shot for all of the trash tv crew!

The Saint appears on the Titantron

Saint: Whoa….calm down hobo. I may like my gimmicks but you cant do that. I did say you could run a show but even the BOD wouldn’t allow you to stack the decks that much. If you want a show, you can have it, but you cant place yourself or any of the crew in a title match unless its DEFENDING one of the belts you already have.

Hobo: It’s a deal saint – gimme the commissioners job for the night. For the week after chaos. And if you thought Trash Talk was great you aint seen nothing yet!

Hobo drops the mic, rolls out of the ring and leaves with Finlay to a standing ovation..

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
GWC vs. The Saint

As the cage is lowered GWC's music plays and the 6WF Champion makes his way down to the ring and enters the cage door. He holds his belt above his head and hands it to the referee outside the cage.'St. Anger' plays around the arena and The Saint appears on the stage and stares at the cage and then looks at GWC and smirks. He walks down to the ring and holds his TAW Title in the air, hands it to the referee and gets in the cage. The referee locks the door and calls for the bell.

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Both men circle each other, feigning an attack to lure the other into a false sense of security. They finally lock up and The Saint gets the better of his former partner but GWC breaks it up and backs away. The Saint smiles and invites GWC to lock up again. GWC goes for it but is met by a right hand by The Saint. GWC throws one back and they begin to trade blows until GWC catches The Saint unawares with a boot to the gut, GWC hits The Saint on the head with a right hand that puts the big man on his knees. GWC pulls The Saint up and hits with a scoop slam followed by a elbow drop. He goes for the cover. 1...Kick Out.

GWC locks in an arm bar on The Saint and ups the pressure. The Saint screams in agony and seems like he is going to give up but then GWC releases.

RJ: GWC has a reputation for playing with his food before he eats it!

GWC picks up The Saint by the arm he has targeted and holds it against the cage, he kicks the arm that forces it into the cage. The Saint yells in pain and GWC walks away and attempts to climb out the cage.

He makes it half way up the cage before The Saint catches him and forces GWC's head into the steel and he falls off the cage. The Saint grabs GWC from the ground and charges him into the steel. GWC screams in pain and The Saint puts him down with an Allabamma Slam.

The Saint begins to climb himself and reaches near the top when Enforcer and TGA run down the ramp and stand in front of The Saint. This distraction allows GWC to catch The Saint up on the cage and he performs a kind of Russian Leg Sweep off the cage.

RJ: GWC used his unique offence to save the match and his plan is into action!

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

GWC calls for the referee to open the door and he does. The Saint is showing no sign of stirring and GWC starts to walk towards the cage door.

RJ: GWC is going to win this match thanks to his cronies, this dis..........JJ JOHNSON OUT OF NO WHERE!!!!

JJ Johnson comes out of the crowd and as GWC was leaving, JJ slams the cage door into his head busting GWC wide open.

Enforcer and TGA set upon JJ and begin to beat him down and Crime Lord begins to walk down the ramp to join in.

'IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN' plays and the crowd erupt as The Rock V2 bursts down the ramp with a steel chair and hits Crime Lord . He runs down the ramp and takes out TGA as well and JJ Johnson fights back and hits Enforcer with a VIP Experience.

GWC who is bloodied satares at what is happening and The Saint is starting to get up.

RJ: GWC can't believe it, The Saint had a plan but who would have imagined this!

GWC and The Saint begin trading blows as Rock V2 and JJ Johnson patrol around the cage. GWC catches Saint with a boot and hits a CWG.

He begins to climb and reaches the top but Rock V2 and JJ stand at the bottom waiting for him. GWC stands and watches, The Saint slowly comes around and begins the climb himself and reaches the top. Him and GWC again start trading blows at the top of the cage and The Saint starts geting on top of GWC and kicks him in the stomach.

RJ: OH MY GOD! THE SAINT ISN'T GOING TO DO A DIVINE FORCE OFF THBE CAGE IS HE?!.......... OH MY GOD HE DID IT!!!

The Saint hoists up GWC and Divine Forces GWC off the top to the canvas below and follows him down. Both men are lay flat out next to each other and allm of a sudden The Saint rolls over and places his arm over GWC. 1.......2.................3!

RJ: THE SAINT'S DONE IT! MY GOD, THE SAINT TOOK A HUGE RISK AND IT PAID OFF!!!

JJ Johnson and Rock V2 enter the cage and celebrate with The Saint. The Dynasty members lay out at ring side.

RJ: The Dynasty have met their natch in The Saint, Rock V2 and JJ Johnson!

And we're out of time, GOOD NIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)   Unleashed Results (09/06/2008) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unleashed Results (09/06/2008)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6WF :: Shows & Events :: Archive-
Jump to: